10.06.2010

Autumn Cleaning.

I should have probably done this months and months ago, but I need to get rid of some clothes/shoes. Really, I have too much and I just keep buying things, so I need to take the advice of all those women's magazines and get rid of what I haven't worn in 6 months. I already have a big bag of shit I don't want and just off the top of my head I can think of at least half a dozen other things I could get rid of - like two pairs of jeans, slacks, denim mini-dress, leopard shoes... etc. Too much! And as much as I love charity, I want money. So next week I'm going to go to that place Plato's Closet and sell all my shit. I probably won't make that much money, but hey $20 is better than nothing.

I feel like Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde right now (a movie I've never seen, which is blasphemous, but whatever) for the sole reason that I am wearing a tan beret. I feel like I look good today, but I feel absolutely horrible. I am almost positive my thyroid is the culprit for how shitty I am feeling from head to toe. I googled Hypothyroidism for symptoms and the like (I know, Web MD is dangerous, but it had to be done!) and apparently you're not supposed to take the medicine with anything else, like vitamins or supplements. Well, what the fuck. Either I really don't pay attention at the doctor or NO ONE TOLD ME THAT, because I've been taking it with CLA metabolism supplements and more recently with pain relievers, Vitamin C and a multivitamin. Well, shit. I can barely walk because of the joint pain/stiffness, so thank god I am getting blood drawn today. I hope the results get in quickly and if it IS my thyroid, my dose gets adjusted and if it's not... then fuck. I don't know. Then I should probably buy a pregnancy test.





No comments:

Post a Comment